Now Hiring for the 2018-2019 School Year!
Northwest Montana Head Start is now accepting Applications for the the following positions:
(For the full job description, please click the red button next to the position name)
Administrative Assistant Job Description (Kalispell)
- As the Administrative Assistant, you would work alongside the Executive Director to coordinate agency hiring activities, including placing advertisements and serving as the contact person for applicants. You would assist with editing, and developing, reports, summaries, program calendars and other written materials vital to the ongoing operation of the agency, and regularly assist the Executive Director and management team managers with daily tasks.
- Required Education: Associates Degree
- This is a full time position working 12 months a year
The ideal candidate in this position would:
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Publisher, databases, keyboarding, proofreading, and written/verbal communication
- Possess a High degree of efficiency, organizational skills and initiative
- Experience working with a team
- Knowledge of Human Resources
- Ability to research and compile reports with a high degree of accuracy and limited supervision
- Experience with grant writing and budget analysis preferred
- Knowledge of web development and maintenance
Center Assistant Job Description (Kalispell)
- As a Center Assistant, you will wear many hats, assuming the role and completing daily duties of classroom staff, kitchen staff, custodian duties, and some office duties all of which are vital to keeping the center functioning. You will be in the classroom as needed, working with children at play or meal time, or helping the teacher prep projects for the following day. The kitchen might also request your help in prepping food items for that day. You will be asked to assist the custodian in keeping the center clean and orderly. And lastly, you might end your day answering phones and greeting parents as they pick up their children.
- Required Education: High school diploma or GED. Willing to obtain Preschool CDA within 18 months of hire.
- This position will work around 32 hours a week during the school year (9 months)
Substitute Aide Job Description (All locations)
To apply, please go to our employment application form: Online Application
– OR –
Print our Paper Application from this button. You can drop this application off at our Kalispell location or submit via US mail to:
79 7th Avenue EN
Kalispell, MT 59901
If you have questions about our open positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.752.7011.
Thank you for your interest in working for Northwest Montana Head Start!