We are currently accepting applications for an Instructional Coach, Education Assistant, and Center Assistant.
If you enjoy meaningful work that has the potential to create positive change in the lives of others, this position is for you!
The ideal candidate:
- Loves to serve others
- Can manage multiple projects at once
- Has a positive attitude and resourcefulness to get the job done
- Desires to change the world one community, one family, one child at a time
For more information regarding individual positions please see the below links to individual job descriptions:
Instructional Coach Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or a related field preferred.
- Provides onsite support to foster effective teaching practices by acting as a mentor and coach. As a mentor, will develop supportive relationships with the child development staff to support their professional growth. As a coach, will observe and provide constructive feedback to set goals and create action plans.
Education Assistant Job Description
- AA/BA in early childhood is preferred
- The education Assistant observes in classrooms, conducts assessments, provides support to education staff, enhances child development and assists the education and disabilities manager with duties as assigned.
Center ASSISTANT Job Description
- High School Diploma or GED
- The Center Assistant assists in all areas of the program – classroom, bus, kitchen, office, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribe to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants and/or employees are considered for hire, promotion and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political beliefs or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Download the Employment Application
See instructions for submitting application at the bottom of this page. Thank you for your interest in working for Northwest Montana Head Start!
Download Instructions for Job Application
1 – Please click on the “Employment Application” button. The Application will open in your Browser. You may then complete the application and print it, or download and save it to your computer.
2 – Go to the Employment Application you just saved on your desktop, double click and fill out the form. Use the TAB key to navigate through the form.
3 – Once finished, print and scan back to us via email to email@example.com or mail via US mail to:
NW Montana Head Start
79 7th Ave EN
Kalispell MT 59901.