Open until June 1, 2017
Please submit a letter of intent, application, resume, transcripts, and any pertinent letters of recommendation to:
Chelsey Padgett – 79 7th Avenue EN – Kalispell – MT – 59901 – 406.752.7011 – email@example.com
|1. Minimum AA, preferred BA or higher in Early Childhood or BA Elementary Education with a Minor in Early Childhood, with experience in teaching preschool children.
2. OR college degree with experience in teaching preschool children and willingness to obtain a minor in Early Childhood Education.
|Preferred Qualifications:||1. Knowledge of Developmentally Appropriate Practices and curriculum implementation.
2. Knowledge of team teaching strategies.
3. Experience working with families.
4. Experience in a Head Start setting.
5. Experience working with low-income populations.
6. Strong computer skills.
|Duties and Responsibilities:||1. Assist the Education Manager and/or Disabilities Manager with duties as assigned at all sites including Tobacco Valley.
2. Substituting in the classroom as a teacher or aide as needed.
3. Understand and adhere to job descriptions for teacher and teacher aide.
4. Learn and utilize all program-selected curricula.
5. Adhere to agency policy on positive discipline.
6. Use positive, developmentally appropriate teacher/child interaction strategies.
7. Provide an environment of acceptance, which helps each children build ethnic pride, develop a positive self-concept, enhance individual strengths, and develop social relationships.
8. Work together with parents, staff, and administration to ensure active and appropriate parent involvement in all aspects of the program.
9. Stay abreast of current advances in Child Development theories and in educational techniques including the mentoring of education staff.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Conduct classroom observations such as ECERS and classroom walk-throughs.
To download the application CLICK HERE!